By filling in this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions：
All of the following terms (This agreement) is relevant to the enrollment procedures and conditions of 3D Universal English Institute Inc. (The school).
Article 1 General Rules
1. This Agreement applies to the person who applies for enrollment, known as the "applicant."
Agreement to this agreement is one of the required procedures to apply for admission. After submitting the application form, your registration will start to take effect only after review by the school,
2. This Agreement shall be assessed by the Philippines local school office. However, the school has the right to assign your application to other agencies to assist you in the relevant matters.
Article 2 Application Conditions
1. The terms and prices apply to applicants/citizens outside of Japan, Korea and Taiwan (China). Students of the above mentioned nationalities please apply separately to the local agency/local website.
2. If you need to extend the enrollment period after registration, please inform the school or any designated agent for more information.
3. This agreement must be signed by an adult at 18 years old and above. If you are below18 years old, please seek parental consent before signing.
Article 3 Scope and Limitations
1. Applicants must complete the form below and then fill in all the information.
2. When the school receives your application, this agreement shall be valid. The school will notify the applicant of the results using e-mail as soon as possible. If the application is accepted, the school shall notify the applicant with the invoice attached.
Article 4 Void Application
The School has the right to reject your application for admission under the following circumstances.
•「If the applicant is not given clearance to enter into the Philippines」
•「If the minor applies without the consent of the parent or legal guardian」
• 「If the applicant is deemed unable to attend classes under normal circumstances」
• 「In the case of short notice, where the student cannot have enough time to complete the admission or visa」
• 「If the fee of enrollment is deemed incorrect」
• 「Any other inappropriate application behavior considered inappropriate by the school」
Article 5 Payment of Application
1.The fees published on the website of "tuition + accommodation" includes fee for tuition, dormitory, 3 meals per day, free internet access, laundry, housekeeping services, as well as any other services specified by the school. However, this fee and registration fee must be paid before departure to the school, the school reserves the right to cancel the application if the fees are not received prior to your admission. Besides, the applicant must bear the bank transfer fees and other processing fees.
2.In addition to the costs set forth above, you must bear the additional costs such as travel insurance, round-trip air ticket, airport taxes and service charges, personal expenses, medical expenses, etc.
3.The school reserves the right to determine the foreign currency exchange rate for the tuition fees mentioned.
4.In addition, students must bear their own costs in the school after enrollment, including fees for textbooks, materials photocopying fee, visa extension fee, Special Study Permit (SSP), management fees, electricity and so on. In addition, students must also pay an amount of refundable deposit deemed fit by the school.
Article 6 Cancellation of Application
1.According to the following terms, the applicant can cancel the registration and terminate this agreement after written notice to the school.
• Three weeks before the start of school: Full refund of any payment made (after deduction of all bank charges).
• One week before the start of school: Full refund of any payment made except for the registration fee (after deduction of all bank charges) .
• After enrollment, if the student decides the cancel the class before consuming 50% of the enrollment period: Only 30% of tuition fees of the remaining number of weeks is refundable (after deduction of all bank charges).
• After enrollment, if the student decides the cancel the class after consuming 50% of the enrollment period: Strictly no refund.
Article 7 Termination of Application
1. The school reserves the right to terminate the application of the student in the following conditions:-
• If the applicant provides information with serious omissions, errors and forgery content.
• If the applicant fails to settle the payment before the stipulated date.
• If the applicant fails to submit all the required documents before the stipulated date.
• Any other reasons deemed valid by the school.
2. As according to the previous mentioned conditions, in case of the termination of application, the school shall not bear any cost or loss incurred by the applicant such as the air ticket changes, the visa fee etc. Besides, the school reserves the right to charge the student if there are some fees payable by the students as stipulated by the laws of the Philippines.
Article 8 Disclaimer
1. The school shall not be responsible for the following conditions:-
• Damage due to force majeure, such as acts of God, war, riot, public transportation failures, strikes, and other accidents.
• Damage resulted from the applicant's negligence, willful violation of rules or and other liability.
• Accidents due to the delay in providing necessary information of the applicant such as air ticket, passport, visa and other application.
• Accidents happened at Customs such as rejected entry and exit.
• Accident due to the damage caused by the applicant.
• Loss of classes due to the legal holidays and other occasions declared by the local state regulations.
Article 9 Change of Terms and Conditions
If there is any change in the terms and conditions, please refer to the website. The school may not provide another notice.
Article 10 Effective Date
This agreement came into effect after June 1, 2012.
After filling out the form, please click on the "proceed" button to submit your application.
※You must fill out the form below to submit your application.After you have read the terms and conditions stated above, please tick on the box