March 7, 2019
What if you could find everything you need in one place? A place where you can forget about everything: worries and everyday routine issues, and enjoy the genuine beauty of the God blessed nature to realize your wishes and ideas. A secure space where everyone like you from different parts of the world meet, connect, and exchange ideas. A world of opportunities to network. A perfect place to find friends who have the same traits and goals as yourself. You’ve just found that place. Welcome to the Philippines, welcome to 3D Academy!
See what thousands of other people are calling the best of the best; share with friends, add your own goals, and get some much needed inspiration. For those who have never made a list, these are the top 25 Bucket List ideas you never knew you were dreaming of. And all of them can be done in the Philippines, specifically in Cebu City. Whenever and wherever you travel, you will always endeavor to speak in English, regardless of your English fluency level. I think learning English should be on everyone’s bucket list. English language can help you achieve your goals and dreams to conquer the world! It’s a long list, so start crossing them out now! Let’s begin!
1. Learn to speak English language fluently – 3D Academy, Cebu.
2. Swim with the whale sharks – Oslob, Cebu.
3. Learn how to climb a coconut tree. – Anywhere in Cebu
4. Drive a jeepney for a day. – Anywhere in Cebu
5. Join the street dancing at Sinulog in Cebu City. – Pit Senor, only in January every year, in Cebu.
6. Eat authentic Cebu lechon. – Any Cebu restaurants
7. Drive a car with a full tank of gas and see where the road will lead you. – Cebu road trip
8. Have a popular Filipino iced dessert “Halo-Halo”. – Any Cebu restaurant
9. Eat-all-you can at the weekend food market, Sugbo Mercado, Cebu. – IT Park, Cebu
10. See the wondrous Cebu Heritage Monument – Cebu city
11. Visit Colon Street, Cebu City.
12. Revisit history of Cebu City at 1730 Jesuit House.
13. Visit Mountain View Nature Park and you’ll be awestruck by the tropical views of rolling hills covered with undisturbed jungle life in Cebu.
14. Visit Basilica del Santo Nino. Have a walk though the church halls to see the ancient paintings, gorgeous archways, stained glass windows, and overall, a piece of architecture that is awe-inspiring in Cebu.
15. Visit the Crown Regency. It’s a thrill seeker’s paradise with extreme sports that defy gravity and conquer fears. – Cebu City
16. Get a beer and watch the sunset along Tops Lookout, Cebu.
17. Join in on a Taoist ritual and make a wish at the Taoist Temple, Cebu.
18. Be transported back in time by exploring Fort San Pedro in Cebu.
19. See butterflies at Jumalon Butterfly Sanctuary – Cebu city.
20. Experience Discovery Trail at Terrazas De Flores Botanical Garden, Cebu, where you can get in touch with nature.
21. Explore and relax in an Island Hopping activity in Cebu. – Mactan Island or any nearby island hopping trip
22. Join Go Scuba Diving at Hilutungan Marine Sanctuary and Nalusuan Santuray filled with tropical sea life in Cebu. – Nalusuan island, Cebu
23. Stand in awe in front of the Old Yap San Diego Ancestral House, built in 1675 in Cebu.
24. Spend time with family at Cebu Westown Lagoon. – Mactan Island, Cebu
25. Go to Cebu Safari in Carmen, Cebu and get a one-of-a-kind spa massage from four big pythons.
Why Learning English Language Should Be on Your Bucket List?
There’s something almost magical about communicating in a different language. When you successfully communicate for the first time with another human being in a language different from your native one, you feel like you’ve cracked a code. And you’ve created a bond with that person that’s unlike any other. It’s too cool not to experience at least once in your life.
It Enriches Travel
Acquired another language will enrich your travel experience. A demonstrated efforts to find common ground with local people will inspire the people you meet to take an interest, extend a hand, and offer help when you need it.
Kids Rock It
You have kids? Learn a language together. Their capabilities are likely far greater than your own. So they can help you when you’re struggling, and they can also get to ride the high of doing something a little better than their grownup classmates.
It’s Not as Hard as You Think
As difficult as learning a language can be, you’re also likely to find a few phrases that stick and are always there when you need them. If you can get over the initial intimidation, you might find that it’s not as difficult as you’d anticipated.
Just because something is hard doesn’t mean it’s not fun. Learning a language is especially enjoyable if you do it with your spouse.
What we do defines who we are
In conclusion, I would like to say, everyone dreams, so why dream alone? 3D Academy connects you with dreamers and risk takers just like you. 3D Academy is your best option! You are not only will be given the opportunity to improve your English, but also the chance to turn your biggest passion into a reality. Don’t hesitate for even one second! Dream out loud, swap favors, and live life to the fullest. Start Your Bucket List Today!
Hi everyone, I am Kuanysh. The Russian Manager of 3D Academy. You can contact me via email@example.com